Baptised 1st December 1844 at Rochester, Kent.
Married Fanny Wray.
|George was a hammerman
at H.M.Dockyard, Chatham for seven years and six months.
He moved to Colborne, Northumberland East, Ontario and became a farmer.
For many years George was responsible for ringing the old Colborne village bell mounted in the tower. This was rung punctually every day at 7 a.m., noon, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
They were methodists.